Johnny Versus Roy

6 members have voted

1. 1. Johnny or Roy???

• Roy for the win!!!!!
    • Johhny for the win!!!!!!
    • Not even close - Chet
    • They are all wussies - Dr. Brackett is Da Man!
    • Dixie McCall would wipe the floor with em!

While neither were wusses, it would have to be..."Doctor Kelly Brackett", as he pushed the Paramedic concept into existence, assisted by Fire Fighter/Paramedic "Roy DeSoto", from the first class of LACoFD Paramedics. Roy recruited Fire Fighter "Johnny Gage" into the second class.

Both of the FF/PMs over the years would work with newjack FF/PMs, and in one instance, forced a know-it-all FF/PM to use the LACoFD protocols, instead of "what I learned as a medic in 'Nam'", which resulted in almost killing a misdiagnosed patient the 'Nam Vet thought was a minor drug OD.

While neither were wusses, it would have to be..."Doctor Kelly Brackett", as he pushed the Paramedic concept into existence, assisted by Fire Fighter/Paramedic "Roy DeSoto", from the first class of LACoFD Paramedics. Roy recruited Fire Fighter "Johnny Gage" into the second class.

Both of the FF/PMs over the years would work with newjack FF/PMs, and in one instance, forced a know-it-all FF/PM to use the LACoFD protocols, instead of "what I learned as a medic in 'Nam'", which resulted in almost killing a misdiagnosed patient the 'Nam Vet thought was a minor drug OD.

I believe Roy told the guy "That's what protocols are for" or something like that.

Anything for a buck Roy sold out and will be appearing in an upcoming episode of "Trauma." So he's out of the running.

Johnny, was also asked, but he told NBC to go "F" themselves.

(I made that last part up, but I like to think that's how it went down.) :whistle:

In every partnership of Hollywood. You have a cute, funny one that is slightly dumb.. And you have a realistic, handsome one that is really smart. There you have.. Johnny and Roy, respectively.

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.