"Pun"demonium

Richard B the EMT

My nephew just sent me this via Face Book. Felt it needed inclusion into this string, as I went for it, hook line and sinker (view the tape, it's self explanitory for that mention)

Edited by Richard B the EMT
  • Like 1

My nephew just sent me this via Face Book. Felt it needed inclusion into this string, as I went for it, hook line and sinker (view the tape, it's self explanitory for that mention)

Well played!

It's nice ot see that I'm not the only one that got caught sailfishing along until some new material came along! I took the bait, and got reeled in.

I do take comfort that I'm only part of the grouper that got netted by this....

*Edited to correct a glaring spelling error*

Edited by Lone Star

• 4 weeks later...

From a discussion here on EMT City on DNR orders out of hospital or facility...

In Missouri the only legally EMS recognized DNR is the Out of Hospital DNR which is on a bright orange piece of paper.

While a bit off topic, I like the idea of having it on a presumably easily locatable paper, due to the color. I do not know if New Yorks State or City have a color coding (pun unintended) for such paperwork; if they do not, they should.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Today 08 NOV 2010 is the 115th anniversary of the discovery of x-rays. I guess it gives the phrase "Here's looking at you, kid" a whole new meaning!

I can see right through you!

• 4 weeks later...

In response to a request that I move this here, here's the backstory and the response to it:

I just read that a homosexual man, being "patted down" at San Francisco International Airport's security checkpoint, was arrested, when he ejaculated onto the male TSA agent's hand. The agent was checking on "suspicious" metal, which turned out to be the passenger'[s penal-piercings jewelry. The passenger was arrested for "Assaulting" the TSA agent. Let's take the survey. The Passenger had to be physically stimulated to cause the ejaculation, so is he guilty of assault, or is the TSA agent guilty of a sexual assault?

I guess with the last name of 'Cum'mings, used in the context of the whole rumor should have been a 'tip off'....

Although, this isn't doing much to convince the women that we're not all that 'quick on the trigger'....

Even though this turned out to be a 'load', you just gotta shake your head at the 'spunk' of some people!

I guess I'd better quit before I have to roll over and go to sleep.....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.