just weird news stuff for the year

Happiness

Ok I have no life as you can tell from my previous post, but some of these are funny and remind me of some of the people in here lmao. Some are just pretty interesting.

Well there is still lucky 13 days left in the year maybe some new stuff will appear on the net

ps i cant believe the bed bug story didnt make it

That is almost as strange as the duo of dunderheads, who placed their deceased buddy into a rolling office chair, and rolled him around NYC, as they tried to cash checks, allegedly written by their buddy "who couldn't walk, and is just outside the door; don't you see him sitting there?"

It actually became a part of a Law and Order episode.

Actually, this would have made your 2008 list, Happiness.

My Faves:

No, they aren't supposed to be links. Look em' up if you want to read it.

96. Law Enforcement Low: Cop Pulls Over Ambulance With Patient

92. The Greatest Virginity Story Ever Told

86. Pissed Star Wars Fans Finally Get Tauntaun Sleeping Bag

28 Odd Mug Shots

81. Man Complains Upside-Down Pizza Has No Toppings

77. Another Road Sign Warns of Zombies

68. Woman Tries to Shoot Down Plane for Being Too Noisy

55. A Year's Worth of Sex

52. Texting Teen Falls Down Manhole

43. Pink Dolphin Appears in U.S. Lake (2,425)

A charter-boat captain spotted and photographed a "stunning" pink dolphin in a Louisiana inland sea. While marine biologists have never seen a dolphin quite this pink, they suspect it is an albino. Either that or someone dropped a lot of red socks in the sea.

28. Man Arrested for Being Naked in His OWN HOME

26. What in the Hell Was This Guy Thinking (2,951)

In a seemingly physics-defying scene, a car remained frozen on the arm of a draw bridge even as it approached a 90 degree angle. Finally the drawbridge operator realized what was going on and lowered the road, allowing the car to drive off. The authorities want to talk to the driver, not because he's in any trouble, but because they want to figure out "how this happened."

25. No Birthday Cake for Little Adolf Hitler (2,953)

Heath and Deborah Campbell were outraged when their local ShopRite refused to make a birthday cake with their 3-year-old son's full name on it. Catch being, the boy's name is Adolf Hitler Campbell. The couple also has a daughter named JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, leading us to believe Spuishee is probably correct when he quipped, "I bet they didn't order a chocolate cake."

4. Girl Arrested for Swearing on 911 Call

2. Why You Shouldn't Have Your Boss on Facebook

Funny

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.