CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

As you know by now, I had to drop out due to some health concerns. Sorry to miss you guys! Take lots of pics and give us plenty of updates!

Day 1 begins in a few hours (I am an early riser). I am going to take a picture of Mateo sleeping (he snores by the way)and then we will go pick up AussieAid at her hotel and go to the lab.

Firefly will be here around noonish...

Day 1 begins in a few hours (I am an early riser). I am going to take a picture of Mateo sleeping (he snores by the way)and then we will go pick up AussieAid at her hotel and go to the lab.

Is sitting at her house in iceland.... hoping AK posts those videos of mateo snoring and that Aussieaid leaves Ohio with her rep in tact and that BeorP doesn't have to go the bail of all the EMT CITY people there... who by the way should have all had matching EMT CITY teeshirts and stickers to pass out! :devilish:

Let's just say that it was a bit of an adjustment for me to go from staying here: http://www.crowneplaza.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hotel/LONKE?hotelCode=LON to the under the Red Roof...

Yeah, well we all had to come back to real life sometime ! Was great fun though. Just too bad you weren't below us, we could have jumped up and down and aggravated you all night :P

To all who were interested...CAP Lab was awesome!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Doczilla for making this happen and extending the invite to us!!

It was great to hang out with Mateo again and finally able to meet AussieAid, Fireflymedic and BEorP...we had a lot of fun and enjoyed it greatly!!

I never knew Aussie could tell such tales with a straight face...you know what I am talking about...LOL.

The Lab was great, we were exposed to many things not available to most people in their areas of operation. We got a lot of great hands on time and were treated to some lectures by many different knowledgeable people. It is impossible to attend this event and not learn something new.

The airway gauntlet was a lot of fun and challenging, the lunches and snacks were good, overall it was a very well thought out and organized event.

My only complaint is the weather...next time could you guys hold off on that bone chilling wind and snow please?

Doczilla is actually funny too...who knew?

Seriously, it was great meeting up with you guys, getting to know you and thank you very much to Doc for all the hard work. It was well worth it.

I have lots of pics...will get them up soon after some editing.