CAP Lab 2009 Roll Call

Doczilla

I was feeling somewhat jealous of you guys but strangely enough, I just found out we are being offered the same thing through a local university hospital here. Very limited enrollment, class size of 20. Should be fun.

Where's here?

Chicago. It's a cadaver lab offered by Rush University/Hospital.

It won't be as good. ;)

But seriously, post a thread about it so other EMT Citizens can check it out.

Anyone driving in from the Columbus direction who might be able to give myself and a friend from CA a lift to the conference?

Is she hott?

Edited by Dustdevil

For some reason, I can't seem to find the main CAP Lab 2009 thread. Just to keep things simple anyway though, this could probably justify its own thread (and if a mod/admin disagree, please stick this into the main thread if you can find it).

I wanted to get a final tally of everyone who will be attending the CAP Lab this year. Please post in this thread with your arrival and departure dates and the day(s) that you will be attending the lab. If at all possible, please only post if you will be attending. I understand that many people would like to mention how they wish they could be there, but the simpler we keep this thread, the easier it will be for those of us who are attending to coordinate.

I will be arriving in Dayton on the evening of the 9th (as long as my flight from the UK to Detroit is not delayed) and will be attending the lab on the 10th and departing on the 11th.

It will be a great learning opportunity and I'm looking forward to participating again!

Arriving mid-day on the 9th provided all goes smoothly with getting out of here, and departing late on the evening on of the 10th. I will only be attending on the 10th as work decided to be cranky and only let me out one day and I start my weekend shift that weekend so I have to be back on the 11th. Really looking forward to it though ! Should be alot of fun !

Breaking news. I'm going to make it after all. I'll be there both days. I won't be at the classes, but I'll be ready to party afterwards each day! :punk:

Breaking news. I'm going to make it after all. I'll be there both days. I won't be at the classes, but I'll be ready to party afterwards each day! :punk:

oh dear, dayton will never be the same again

That's great news, Dust! So is it really just the five of us who ended up biting the bullet and committing or do people just not like my thread?