Chuck vs Arnie

tniuqs

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger visits Iraq chats with president and works out with troops in gym. Well known Hollywoood action figure and current California Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, has flown to Iraq to shake hands and share cigars with US troops. Mr Schwarzenegger posed for photographs with the troops when he landed in Baghdad.On entering a crowded dining hall at Camp Victory on Baghdad's outskirts, Schwarzenegger received a mighty ovation from the soldiers gathered. He thanked them for their sacrifice to the US and congratulated them on the job they were doing. Posing for photographs, the former Mr Universe promised the soldiers he would do a workout with them during his tour. Schwarzenegger later had dinner with a group of generals, including General Raymond Odierno, the top US commander in Iraq.

ARNIE ROCKS ON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv0mhHsNJig

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/world/AP/story/1336541.html?storylink=mirelated

Chuck Norris is a wimpy Texas Ranger wannabe :spell:

:argue:

Edited by tniuqs

I am outnumbered by Chuck Norris fans on this site. Be prepared for trouble in Chuck's name, is all I can say.

Bring it on.

I'll be Back !

Stick around !

And slays the Predator ... wimpy Chucky never took on a Alien Life Form and WON ? Did he ?

AND Chucky Norris got diarrhea when he visited the troops .... LOL.

Chuck Norris’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.

Arnie has a Kennedy open his doors.

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.

Arnie has a Kennedy (again)

Chuck Norris invented his own type of karate. It's called Chuck-Will-Kill.

<insert Fly>

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

Yea like thats impressive ... NOT.

While urinating, Chuck Norris is easily capable of welding titanium.

Try Flomax Chuck ?

Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

LOL again.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is larger than the other one.

Called delusions, mirrors and smoke.

Chuck Norris always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

So what ?

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light.

Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Or was that Salmon ?

Squint & Richard,

you know winning an argument on the internet is like winning a gold medal at the special olympics, it gives you a good feeling but who cares???????

Phil:

First LMAO Special Olympics, so thanks for Playing under funny stuff :wub:

Second: Mate your just pissed cause the best Oz has to offer is Crocodile Dundee :o

Second: Mate your just pissed cause the best Oz has to offer is Crocodile Dundee

Some interesting facts turnip & others who continually refer to the above movie.

It was released in 1986, as I am only 19, that was before I was born.

Can we move into the 21 century? I mean we could talk Steve Irwin, shouldda used sunscreen, but he didnt & the rays got him......

How about Jennifer Hawkins, she had a better wardrobe malfunction than Janet Jackson.

What about Hugh Jackman, Heat Ledger Nicole Kidman? They are more recent.

Go back to your special olympics turnip. It is also like pissing in a dark suit. Gives you a warm feeling but nobody notices.

• Like 1

It was released in 1986, as I am only 19, that was before I was born.

And the WINNER in the Arnie vs Chuck thread is PHIL ! :withstupid:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.