TRAUMA - Episode 5

I wonder how long til the show becomes a platform for pushing the gay agenda.

Considering the mess that the Mayor of SF and the State of CA have made out of the gay marriage issue and after putting some gay couples through a type of legal marriage ceremony only to try to yank it out from under them later, I would hope it will be done with some sensitivity. However, I don't think anyone in SF is watching this show any longer. The only ones watching are those who want something to talk about on the EMS forums. I'm not watching the damn show and I'm even typing about it.

I wonder how long til the show becomes a platform for pushing the gay agenda.

Season Finale Tops. I don't give it any longer than that.

Drum Roll Please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NBC cancels 'Trauma'

Next Stop? Ash Heap of History

Sorry, just saw Dust beat me to the news by three minutes . . .

Like we where on death watch or something.

:)

Edited by NickD

Like we where on death watch or something.

LOL! I feel kinda bad about it, now that it's official. There was so much potential there. :(

Crap. I learned from that link that "Southland" got cancelled. That was a show I actually really liked. Damn you "Trauma"!

Southland most likely is going to be picked up by TNT so look for it there. They actually did a decent job of starting to develop the characters in that show from what I saw of it (didn't get to watch consistently). Looked okay from my opinion though. I might try to catch it on TNT if it makes it there.

Southland most likely is going to be picked up by TNT so look for it there. They actually did a decent job of starting to develop the characters in that show from what I saw of it (didn't get to watch consistently). Looked okay from my opinion though. I might try to catch it on TNT if it makes it there.

It had really strong, believable characters that were incredibly well acted. Good cinematography too. Of course not a super realistic depiction of LEO's (hell even COPS has to string highlights together to make a watchable show), but not over the top either.

Take a comparative look at the photo of Boone from Trauma and the pic of the cop from Southland. Look at the differences!

Boone hasn't seen an iron since he first got that uniform. It's unbuttoned down to his navel. Total slob.

The cop is wearing a crisp uniform that looks like it has never been worn before. Spic 'n Span. His leather gear is obviously rookie-fresh off the rack.

Both are completely unbelievable. And that's the problem. Hollywood is about extremes. They can't seem to find the reality of middle ground.

Take a comparative look at the photo of Boone from Trauma and the pic of the cop from Southland. Look at the differences!

Boone hasn't seen an iron since he first got that uniform. It's unbuttoned down to his navel. Total slob.

To be fair, how often do you see total slobs in EMS? Heck, Cole Shaffer (local 911 transport provider) had an ambulance for some reason or another at my campus yesterday (honestly not sure why. No paramedics on scene and they were parked in an actual parking spot between the main lecture building/student commons and the 2 buildings under construction) and, yea, one of the EMTs wasn't even trying to tuck his shirt in. When I worked at a movie theater over high school and between first and second years of college, absolutely no one had trouble coming to work in a proper uniform.

To be fair, how often do you see total slobs in EMS? Heck, Cole Shaffer (local 911 transport provider) had an ambulance for some reason or another at my campus yesterday (honestly not sure why. No paramedics on scene and they were parked in an actual parking spot between the main lecture building/student commons and the 2 buildings under construction) and, yea, one of the EMTs wasn't even trying to tuck his shirt in. When I worked at a movie theater over high school and between first and second years of college, absolutely no one had trouble coming to work in a proper uniform.

Boggles the mind. My current personal insanity at work is that my pants need to be taken in slightly and my shirt is a tad too short resulting in it coming untucked at the back constantly. Oh that and for whatever reason my shirt and pants are fading at slightly different rates creating an almost perceptible difference in their shade of navy blue. (Though I may be the only person obsessive enough to care on that one)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.