It only lets you give one negative in any 24 hour period, so it shouldn't be easily abused.

Yup that is a good change as one person that called me out on the forums started finding every post and hitting negative. In one hour I was at negative 13 or so. So I am happy admin made that change. Now it will take 13 days for me to get to negative 13 unless everyone hates me. :unsure:

• Like 3

Admin, my comp has been touchy today and I accidentally gave a negative point to someone I didn't mean to as I was scrolling across to push the positive my comp accepted the negative and I went OH CRAP ! To that person you had a good post I'm sorry ! :withstupid:

• Like 1

Admin, my comp has been touchy today and I accidentally gave a negative point to someone I didn't mean to as I was scrolling across to push the positive my comp accepted the negative and I went OH CRAP ! To that person you had a good post I'm sorry ! :withstupid:

LOL! That's why it's good people can't see who gave them what! :lol:

I do like this rep system and Hopefully it's a tad bit better than what we originally had. Remember back when we could give a certain number of points to each persons post and some people had negative numbers in the double digits.