I am down a perky point - where's my corner I can go cry in? Somebody didn't like me, what did I do? :confused: Maybe if I went into my next shift with my uniform down to my navel my points would improve. You think?

• Like 3

Man now even admin is picking on me ! There is no way I would be participating in the trauma drama. Nor would you ever find me looking like such ! Sorry gentleman, no luck. Otherwise you might be going :dribble: and we can't have that lol!

I am down a perky point - where's my corner I can go cry in? Somebody didn't like me, what did I do? :confused: Maybe if I went into my next shift with my uniform down to my navel my points would improve. You think?

I don't know if your points would improve, but it might get you a promotion...:whistle:

• Like 1

Grrrr Herbie - thumbs down for that comment :thumbsdown: but a definite two thumbs up to the promotion :thumbsup:

I like the system as long as it is for good posts not just people we like..:)

Maybe there could be some sort of reward for if you reach 100 positive points? Like a t-shirt or a month of premium membership? An incentive for people to post quality posts.

On another note... Thank you for changing the way the status messages show on the forum threads. It is a lot easier to read :)

• Like 1

I like the system as long as it is for good posts not just people we like..:)

Maybe there could be some sort of reward for if you reach 100 positive points? Like a t-shirt or a month of premium membership? An incentive for people to post quality posts.

On another note... Thank you for changing the way the status messages show on the forum threads. It is a lot easier to read :)

Sorry Kate. Accidental negative. I PM'd admin to get it overturned. I better quit grading when I should be sleeping.

• Like 1

Would you like some cheese with that WHINNING!!LMAO Just kidding before they slam me. Maybe you can go to work naked that might improve your points... :devilish::devilish: It might make someones day. Or you can do what I do Carry a big GUN and use fear as a weapon!!! :thumbsup::icecream::innocent:

Would you like some cheese with that WHINNING!!LMAO Just kidding before they slam me. Maybe you can go to work naked that might improve your points... :devilish::devilish: It might make someones day. Or you can do what I do Carry a big GUN and use fear as a weapon!!! :thumbsup::icecream::innocent:

Too bad I can't point you there terror. :angry: Hmm go to work naked? That is an not a viable idea. However, unless one of my coworkers is running around on here in hiding I don't believe any of them would be entertained enough to give me any points - you never know though....and as for the gun - these boys know I can shoot. I was taught by a good one :lol: and went shooting with them before and well, let's just say I have good aim for a particular area :gun: I do believe they are aware don't mess with this southern girl !

Edited by fireflymedic
  • Like 1