Baby is here

Just Plain Ruff

I think that if you all just go to my facebook page and look the photo album is available for all to see.

girl.jpg

Congratulations, Ruffles!!

If you need pictures resized, send me an email, and I'll do them for you

LS

Congrats to you, mom, and baby!

I hope her little fingers are ready- they need to be able to support daddy when he is wrapped completely around them!

(which generally occurs about the time the placenta is delivered, or at least it did in my case...)

LMAO @ Richard.

Too funny...

Come on! WE all know why they send the husband to boil all that water: To keep dad out of the way of the doctors, nurses, midwives, EMTs and Paramedics, and even the first responder fire fighters!

Come on! WE all know why they send the husband to boil all that water: To keep dad out of the way of the doctors, nurses, midwives, EMTs and Paramedics, and even the first responder fire fighters!

True, except I almost delivered one of my daughters- in the hospital birthing room of all places. Sudden onset of an urge to push, of course the OB doc had already left because it would be "awhile", and turns out she never left the parking lot before she was called back. I hit the call button and said we're having a baby.

My wife had one hand, squeezing for all she was worth, and I notice my daughter is already crowning. Of course the staff was running around like idiots, dropping the equipment from the ceiling, grabbing trays, gowning and gloving, and I fully expect that my little girl was going to squirt out onto the floor. I have one hand guiding the head, and finally a resident's eyes get really big, realizing he was not ready. Just then our OB walks in, I tell her she can take over since a one handed delivery is probably not the best idea, so she laughs, grabs a pair of gloves, and calmly squats down to deliver my little girl.

I was pretty disappointed I didn't finish it- of the hundred or so deliveries I've participated in, this would have been the first tax-payer. LOL