Bored... need ideas!

FireMedic65

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints and Soldiers; The Goonies.

We need a temporary, off site, free, easy to use, chat room; to use till this is back up. B/c there's no way something free could be as cool as ours. But it would help offset the withdrawal.

Okay.. That smiley guy licking the ice cream, looks sooo not like an ice cream cone. :|

Edited by 4c6

Saints and Soldiers; The Goonies.

We need a temporary, off site, free, easy to use, chat room; to use till this is back up. B/c there's no way something free could be as cool as ours. But it would help offset the withdrawal.

Okay.. That smiley guy licking the ice cream, looks sooo not like an ice cream cone. :|

there are plenty of free ones!

she got period of me!

great movie, I just watched that the other night actually. Then I watched Space Camp.... ohhhhh the memories!

Space Camp started my love affair with Leah Thompson! :wub:

I flew through Chicago last weekend and now I'm anxious to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off again.

they really need to start showing the old classics... like spacecamp, airplane, earth star voyager, last starfighter... and a movie no one probably heard, shipwrecked... loved those movies

they really need to start showing the old classics... like spacecamp, airplane, earth star voyager, last starfighter... and a movie no one probably heard, shipwrecked... loved those movies

oh, and yea... leah thompson was hot stuff :D

what the hell is all of that?