Honey bee removal help?

ceejay2005

Well with the shortage of bees i keep reading about, I would choose a non violent method.

unless there are african bees. then I would terminate with extreme predjudice. Most animals

dont mess with you unless you mess with them. since there are swarming near your house,

google it and see what comes up, but if youhave to kill find the queen bee and get rid of her.

then the bees might leave. Be safe. cheers. spellins bad sorry.

Most animals don't mess with you unless you mess with them.

That really doesn't apply to a swarm of bees. Bee's are just another animal (yes - Bees are animals) that can kill you, unprovoked. You may not even know the bees are there, but they will know that you are, and their nature will decide if that's a threat or not. Whether or not you die, must depend on the alignment of the planets.. (sarcasm) Because today you could be stung, and be fine; and tomorrow you could be stung and die.

I believe in order to get rid of the bees, you first have to get rid of the hive. This building, is it essential to your living? You have tried all sorts of removal and other techniques, your getting rid of some of the bees, but not all, you have to ride the place of the hive. One or two ways to do so, tear into the building and completely clean out the hive, it could be massive or give your local fire department some free training and have it burned down, that alone will rid the place of the hive. Most generally you don't want to destroy honey bees, but when they become a nusance you have to do something radical.

Hey, ceejay2005: PM me with your real name, a phone number, state and city, and I'll forward it, via my connections, with the bee keeping LEO of the NYPD's Emergency Services Unit. I can presume the guy networks with other bee keepers, and might have a recommendation for one in your community.