Greetings - Again

KazakhMedic

Howdy folks,

I am sure some of you might remember me, others not I reckon. I used to be known as SA_Medic on the forums here. Sadly it seems with my prolonged absence from the forums I no longer have that user name, or I just can't remember the password. Either way, I am back here and hoping to again make the acquaintance of old friends and some new ones.

A little background on myself, I am a South African qualified Rescue Paramedic (National Diploma EMC, as it's known round these parts). Currently I am based in Windhoek Namibia where I work as Flight Co-ordinator and Station Officer for International SOS.

That's about it I guess.

Rgds J

Welcome back my friend.... Btw I am still starving you OWE me dinner from what 4 years ago?

Any way welcome back to the CITY there has been lots of changes here and all for the good!

• 4 weeks later...

Well well well, seems all I had to do was sit here at work one night and keep trying and eventually I remembered the password!

Thank you for the welcome back everyone, Terry I do remember the promised supper and I will still make good on that. CH my friend, it's been like forever! Glad you made it back in one pice and had a blast there.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.