Funny video made by a fellow EMT

cchen428

Hey guys,

My name is Christine. I'm a volunteer EMT/firefighter in Houston, TX. I submitted a film to a scholarship contest to get money for film school. The contest is to make a 1-2 minute film promoting the benefits of drinking tea. There is only one winner, but that winner gets 15,000. I need all the support I can get.

10% of the score is based off of user popularity. Please view my film and promote this link on your websites, send it to your friends, etc, whatever it will take to increase traffic. Thanks so much for your help. I really hope you enjoy this video titled "The Rookie". I shot it at my fire dept.

Hey guys,

My name is Christine. I'm a volunteer EMT/firefighter in Houston, TX. I submitted a film to a scholarship contest to get money for film school. The contest is to make a 1-2 minute film promoting the benefits of drinking tea. There is only one winner, but that winner gets 15,000. I need all the support I can get.

10% of the score is based off of user popularity. Please view my film and promote this link on your websites, send it to your friends, etc, whatever it will take to increase traffic. Thanks so much for your help. I really hope you enjoy this video titled "The Rookie". I shot it at my fire dept.

'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

">

I was staring at it with my "I don't get it" face for a few seconds, then after it was over... I had to watch it again. Then, I found it fricken hilarious.

Two things,

Thanks for the PSA about tea. I prefer Darjeeling or green tea.

Second, I must not have a sense of humor because I really didn't see it as a funny video but that's just me. But how funny can tea be anyway.

good luck though.

Green tea is also know to cause impotence.

Ruff... what's wrong with you!?! Really didn't think that was funny? I wasn't falling over in my computer chair, but it was certainly funny. You didn't laugh when the guy was talking through his SCBA mask?

Good job and good luck cchen

Green tea is also know to cause impotence.

Ruff... what's wrong with you!?! Really didn't think that was funny? I wasn't falling over in my computer chair, but it was certainly funny. You didn't laugh when the guy was talking through his SCBA mask?

Good job and good luck cchen

Nah, not really. I just didn't find it funny

I do think it was well made though. Production quality was pretty good.

I did learn about tea though.

But I just didn't find it funny but then again, I didn't find "the 40 year old virgin" funny nor any of the recent movies out there that are supposed to be funny.

Im a white tea person myself. Not brewed though, I like the bottled stuff, cant remember if its lipton or nestea though. Anyways I thought that video was pretty funny, and the quality was very good. Best of luck on the scholarship contest Christine. Let us know how it went!

... then again, I didn't find "the 40 year old virgin" funny nor any of the recent movies out there that are supposed to be funny.

I agree Ruff, a lot of comedies these days seem to be directed towards stoners and slackers... but that dosnt per say mean that some arnt good. Already though I digress. Ruff, I dont know what kinda movies you like but I dare you to go see The Hangover and not even smile. That movie is hillarious!!! I havnt been to a movie that got a standing ovation at the end in a long time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.