just a swingin

joesph

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unknown if the 'chutist is still up there.

As for fighting wildfires, Timmy has had some recent experience with that in Oz, perhaps he can give the BC fire crew commanders some contact names and numbers to get his teams over to you.

Oh I think some OZ and NZ have tickets in hand ... heck BC finally asked Albertans to give em a hand, maybe a medic on EMT city will taking care of medical for AB crews too ??? ;)

cheers

As for the Parachutists ... a boot time to just cut the risers by now .... LOL.

call the fire dept they are good at this sort of thing

Uh...

As I understand the scenario as created by the OP, this is a wilderness rescue of a parachutist, unconcious, and dangling from the chute shroud cords (would a parachutist please tell me if I am using the correct terminology?). The team has already hiked in to find the chutist in this situation.

You are an EMS part of the response team from local fire/rescue, so the FD has already been called...It's YOU!

Uh...

As I understand the scenario as created by the OP, this is a wilderness rescue of a parachutist, unconcious, and dangling from the chute shroud cords (would a parachutist please tell me if I am using the correct terminology?).

Lines.

So the week ended with no dangling parachutists a few cutaways and and a few hard landings but the best one was a 85 yr old female we were called to that ended up being a AV rhythm. But what was best was here attitude she had a pace maker had had brain surgery for clot's, diabetes, CHF. Her chief complaint when she was taken in was that she wouldn't be able to jump again tomorrow.

... but the best one was a 85 yr old female we were called to ... Her chief complaint when she was taken in was that she wouldn't be able to jump again tomorrow.

You have no choice but to love someone's determination with that sort of thing!