Billy Mays is dead.

paramedicmike

The funny thing is that I saw BILLY MAYS on TV just the other day and he looked great.

I saw John Wayne, and separately, Bob Hope, Perry Como, and Janis Joplin on TV, and they looked great, too.

In all these cases, how long ago were the tapes made?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy we sure have some sensitive people on this blog-dont dish it out if you cant take it. I was just speaking in general, you know the old saying Dont speak ill of the dead. As far as toxicology

reports-once again I dont think they are supposed to release that info to the public. As far as the test on the drunk lady going down the wrong way and killing people. Getting drunk once and killing yourself does not make you a boozer. we all assume what we hear is true. Guess who said If you want the truth dont read the newspaper.?

Getting drunk once and killing yourself does indeed make you a boozer. If you werent boozing it up you would probably not have killed yourself. And you would not have driven drunk so yes you are a boozer.

I'm sure that once is not the correct number here.

I am not whining, I am simply saying before you have all the facts, dont jump to conclusions.

I am not pointing the finger at anyone-saying what they said is wrong. I am simply saying my own

opion. I am not saying anyone is right or wrong. Its not the first time I been called out on something I have said. You may not agree with me, thats cool. Its like asking a Doctor how to

treat a cold, every one will tell you there own opinion. I am simply saying show a little respect

for the recent dead. Who knows-I am planning on going to work in the Middle East soon.

And if I dont make it back this time . I give you permission to call me a boozer-crack head.

But I am telling you right now-only the boozer part is true. Be safe Cheers. Make that overweight

bald, boozer. Lets get the facts right. Cheers again.

Actually, an autopsy report (including toxicology reports) are considered public records in most states. The truth is don't do the drugs or alcohol and you would have not to worry about reputation as if they could (since they are dead).

R/r 911

Not sure I am making the never come back from Iraq ( or whatever, insert, third world...paradise )and boozer connection.

I am not the smartest dude in the world; however, I think other members are looking at this situation with the following rationale: hmm it's rather strange for a mom to cruise down the wrong side of the road and crash into traffic buying the farm in a blaze of glory. Dramatic, yes. Unusual, absolutely. So, curious minds want to know why or how somebody could do such an unusual thing. Then comes this toxicology report. THC & it's metabolites in the blood stream along with a blood alcohol that is twice the legal limit. I am no police officer; however, if I was, I would consider that a clue.

Nothing personal against these people; however, it's pretty easy connecting dots with some types of information. You do not want people calling you out on drug use, it's best not to do those said drugs. Otherwise...

Take care,

chbare.

Edited by chbare

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the Rant, I hope I did not offend anyone, I simply meant two things. If I died today,

what would people say about me. also people these days are suffering from lack of common courtesy. The guy just Died and people-because of 1 report-are calling him a crackhead. If you havent heard the Family is requesting another Autopsy. Lets give the person the benifit of the doubt

until we know for sure. As far as me as people calling me a complainer, these people need to grow up and go to medic school before they talk trash. Remember believe none of what you hear, and

only half of what you see. Also I like to say, Maybee all Basics are evil.

Any newer information?

Are results of independent findings out?

Did his wife know about the "other" drugs?

To my knowledge no not yet, but if I hear anything I will let you know. I think the Wife stated

she never saw him do drugs. as did co workers. Just a point in fact I dont know 4c6, yet right off the bat, she is calling me a whiner. I think she is suffering from cranial rectal inversion. Head up her butt. now we could go back and forth calling each other names- but where does this get us.

NO WHERE. Nuff said. Once again everyone is assuming. and you know what happens when people do this. Watch your six, watch out for sam. cheers.

Melody, Timothy K out.

To my knowledge no not yet, but if I hear anything I will let you know. I think the Wife stated

she never saw him do drugs. as did co workers. Just a point in fact I dont know 4c6, yet right off the bat, she is calling me a whiner. I think she is suffering from cranial rectal inversion. Head up her butt. now we could go back and forth calling each other names- but where does this get us.

NO WHERE. Nuff said. Once again everyone is assuming. and you know what happens when people do this. Watch your six, watch out for sam. cheers.

Melody, Timothy K out.

Assuming is fine, here.

I will assume.

I have never known of a spouse to use drugs without the wife knowing but claiming ignorance.

Just a point in fact I dont know 4c6, yet right off the bat, she is calling me a whiner. I think she is suffering from cranial rectal inversion. Head up her butt.

She? Not quite. If you followed my comment, I was talking to lone; and in fact, my reply was in response along the story line. I wasn't talking to you. I didn't even take the time to read your post. The world, revolveth not, around you.

See.. It's like a conversation.. But, it's broken up..

Lone Star - Mays’ family calls cocaine finding ‘speculative’

4c6 - I don't see why that matters now.. Just a way to ruin a name.

Lone Star - I didn't post it to 'ruin anybody's name', just merely pointing out that even as beloved as he was, no matter how big of a 'following' he had, he was still fallible.

4c6 - Don't drag me into your whine party, I was talking about the Media.