Reckless Driving/DUI and becoming an EMT

1) Dust, you are an angry man....

After the two pages of encouragement and advice I just gave this guy, you're going to say that?

WTF? :huh:

Are you sure you're talking to me?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the two pages of encouragement and advice I just gave this guy, you're going to say that?

Maybe he's just making a generalised (canadian spelling) statement about your level of cantankerousness, unrelated to this topic... Cuz' you were down right fatherly to this kid... for you. ;)

I suspect ol' croak may have some unresolved frustration with you. :P

LOL! Maybe. I dunno. I just figured he must have confused me with Kiwimedic or something.

I may be an angry old bastard, but I just don't see how this thread brings it out! :unsure:

LOL! Maybe. I dunno. I just figured he must have confused me with Kiwimedic or something.

I may be an angry old bastard, but I just don't see how this thread brings it out! :unsure:

My turn to laugh out loud... no one could confuse you with kiwimedic. :lol:

Dust,

It was in reference to your views on EMT's. Not wanting to hijack a thread, and having just come off an inadvertant 48....Im heading to bed.

Didnt think my 1 comment on dust would generate so much rukkus, and my other comments (wich were on topic) nothing....

Dustdevil,

The rescue diving was basically a course that included how to recognize diving related sickness like decompression sickness etc., deliver oxygen, how to properly bring them to the service without endangering yourself and them, and the how to take care of someone until the EMT/Paramedics can get there.

funkytomtom,

Thank you for the response. I know that it was a stupid mistake but I am glad to hear that this may not completely ruin my chances with this.

croaker260,

Thank you. I actually have completed a lot of college classes. I have taken through calculus. I have not taken pharmacology, EKG or A/P. I will definitely look into taking those. I only have 2 things on my record: 1 speeding ticket and then now this. I am relieved to hear that, depending on the agency, this may not completely shut me out from the career. I am in the Coffee County area.

Edited by Clarkw75

You're being too positive. Like ass kissing positive.

I do understand that there is a long hard road ahead of me. I am just very glad to hear that it can be done. If you mean ass kissing positive by my replys. I am just letting everyone know that I appreciate their responses.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.