PETA spouts more nonsense

Lone Star

I wish PETA and the ACLU would just shut up and let us go on with our lives.

Awww Ruff, I had your back until you made the leap and threw the ACLU in there as well.

Two separate organizations with totally different missions. If it were not for the ACLU, there would be many things in my life for the worse due to other people (mainly religious ones) not "shutting up and letting me go on with my life".

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers! :)

Maybe at the next gathering over some brews and steaks.

When's that gonna happen AK? I find myself having less and less time to myself and less time even at that to devote to a trip.

What gets me is this:

It's been proven time and time again that if we didn't 'cull the herds' of certain animals (like bambi, for example), they would quickly overpopulate and end up starving to death because of overpopulation. But I guess PETA would rather an animal starve to death than to be killed quickly by hunting.....

When I go hunting, I don't go out and shoot for 'trophies' (you cant eat horns), and I only take what I plan to eat. I've never understood these people that call themselves 'hunters' that go out and shoot an animal, just to shoot their rifles/shotguns. That's what shooting ranges are for!

Even Elmer Fudd, noted millionaire, and owner of a mansion and a yacht, admitted to Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny, during a "Wabbit season/Duck Season" argument, that he is a vegetarian.

So wemembeh, be vewwy, vewwy quiet, weah hunting Elmers!

It's been proven time and time again that if we didn't 'cull the herds' of certain animals (like bambi, for example), they would quickly overpopulate and end up starving to death because of overpopulation.

Nonsense. I have never in my life found a deer lying dead of starvation in the woods, and you haven't either. It's one of those BS myths like MAST, HEMS, and abandonment.

Nonsense. I have never in my life found a deer lying dead of starvation in the woods, and you haven't either. It's one of those BS myths like MAST, HEMS, and abandonment.

Gee, could that be because we are still allowed to hunt and 'thin the herds' every year?