Floridia Firemonkey Fail

Dustdevil

At least he bought her dinner.

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/articles/llne...3062&bnpg=0

Sarasota County EMT faces sex charges

By ELAINE ALLEN-EMRICH

North Port Community News Editor

A Sarasota County Fire Department EMT has been placed on administrative leave following an investigation that he allegedly sexually battered a 15-year-old known to him.

Christopher Kilduff, 28, of the 5000 block of Brack Ave., North Port, was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery and a third-degree felony sex offense. He remained in the Sarasota County Jail Thursday on $10,000 bond.

A Sarasota police officer arrested Kilduff Wednesday after the teen said he allegedly made her perform sex acts with him last week at her Sarasota home and at a nearby playground.

According to a police report, on the evening of May 20, Kilduff asked the victim if she wanted to do oxycodone with him. She said no, the report stated. Kilduff left the room and returned with pills and marijuana. He allegedly snorted the chopped-up pill. He then asked the victim to call her "younger friends."

The report states the girl called friends, but no one came over.
Kilduff made the girl perform a sex act at the house, then took her to McDonald's, the report shows.
On the way to get food, he allegedly asked her if she would have sex with him, and she said no.

After leaving McDonald's, Kilduff went to a Sarasota playground and allegedly had sex with the girl, according to the report. Then he drove her back to her house.

The victim told police that once they were at her house, Kilduff asked her again to smoke pot. She told him no. He pulled out a baggie with marijuana and told her, "this is so you wouldn't tell," states the report.

According to Paul Dezzi, Sarasota County assistant fire chief, Kilduff is on administrative leave pending the Sarasota Police Department investigation and an internal investigation by the fire department. Kilduff has been with the SFD for less than two years.

"If convicted, he could not work here because he would lose some of his certifications," Dezzi said Thursday.

E-mail: eallen@sun-herald.com

Edited by Dustdevil

At least he bought her dinner.

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/articles/llne...3062&bnpg=0

Sarasota County EMT faces sex charges

By ELAINE ALLEN-EMRICH

North Port Community News Editor

A Sarasota County Fire Department EMT has been placed on administrative leave following an investigation that he allegedly sexually battered a 15-year-old known to him.

Christopher Kilduff, 28, of the 5000 block of Brack Ave., North Port, was arrested Wednesday and charged with two counts of lewd and lascivious battery and a third-degree felony sex offense. He remained in the Sarasota County Jail Thursday on $10,000 bond.

A Sarasota police officer arrested Kilduff Wednesday after the teen said he allegedly made her perform sex acts with him last week at her Sarasota home and at a nearby playground.

According to a police report, on the evening of May 20, Kilduff asked the victim if she wanted to do oxycodone with him. She said no, the report stated. Kilduff left the room and returned with pills and marijuana. He allegedly snorted the chopped-up pill. He then asked the victim to call her "younger friends."

The report states the girl called friends, but no one came over.
Kilduff made the girl perform a sex act at the house, then took her to McDonald's, the report shows.
On the way to get food, he allegedly asked her if she would have sex with him, and she said no.

After leaving McDonald's, Kilduff went to a Sarasota playground and allegedly had sex with the girl, according to the report. Then he drove her back to her house.

The victim told police that once they were at her house, Kilduff asked her again to smoke pot. She told him no. He pulled out a baggie with marijuana and told her, "this is so you wouldn't tell," states the report.

According to Paul Dezzi, Sarasota County assistant fire chief, Kilduff is on administrative leave pending the Sarasota Police Department investigation and an internal investigation by the fire department. Kilduff has been with the SFD for less than two years.

"If convicted, he could not work here because he would lose some of his certifications," Dezzi said Thursday.

E-mail: eallen@sun-herald.com

I'd let an older woman touch me too if there was a meal involved....

I'd let an older woman touch me too if there was a meal involved....

Maybe even an older man if there was oxycodone involved! :D

Maybe even an older man if there was oxycodone involved! :D

Dust, you slut. ;)

But seriously, this guy is a scum bag. He can't play with someone his own age, or of age. I wonder if he let her play in the playground at McDonalds. Maybe he could score a couple more dates.

• 9 months later...

As a friend of Chris and his family, I can tell you that there is a lot to the story as always. No one can condone his actions or behaviors and it is pretty nasty. That being said, his choices led him to having some major issues with drugs and while it shouldn't be an excuse, he was definitely not himself the last couple years before this happened. It's just really sad what drugs can do to someone, even someone who has been a good person throughout life. Anyone who knew him before his troubles knows what really is inside. His trial is tomorrow, and he is expected to plea bargin for a 10 year sentence. I know that the last year he has been locked up have cleaned him up from the drugs, and he is accepting of his punishment. I know in our business there is a lot of sick humor and that's how we deal or have dealt with sick things. This is no different, but it just goes to show how drugs can rip through someones life and ruin a good part of it that's for sure. No one should pass judgement, you never know what can happen throughout your life to bring you to a bad point. It may be a different decision and you may not ever make the one(s) he did, but we all need to remember that crappy things like this can end up happening to most of us if we're not always on top of things. Let the bashing begin, but I hope some still have some type of heart.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.