President Obama sticks it to the taxpayers....again

Lone Star

VeryExpensivePhoto-Op.jpg

This picture just cost the American taxpayers $328,835.00!

Add this to the 20.3 BILLION DOLLARS that he authorized to assist with Hamas members to emigrate to the US...

A little over 100 days in office, and doing a bang up job sticking it to the American people!

My only question is; when is he going to send each of us a jar of Vaseline®?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

President Obama, who was said to have been infuriated by the flyover, accepted Louis Caldera's resignation today, the White House said. Caldera said the controversy had made it impossible for him to effectively lead the White House Military Office.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/us_world...-Manhattan.html

Check facts and information before you go blaming our President for what happened. He was unaware of the plan, and once he found out he acted swiftly and decisively.... In my opinion that's what makes him a great President.

Check facts and information before you go blaming our President for what happened. He was unaware of the plan, and once he found out he acted swiftly and decisively.... In my opinion that's what makes him a great President.

You think he's a great President because he got mad?

The guy resigned. Obama did nothing, great or otherwise.

Even assuming Obama had no knowledge of the flyover, it doesn't bother you that these are the people he hires to run your government?

Let's face facts- you think he's a great President because he reads [a Teleprompter] well, and because that's the way his fans in the media (80% Democrats) packaged him. You couldn't be more gullible.

Edited by CBEMT

VeryExpensivePhoto-Op.jpg

This picture just cost the American taxpayers $328,835.00!

This was an event orchestrated and executed without the knowledge of either the President or top brass at the Pentagon. If you're going to blame Obama for what you perceive to be a waste of money then you also have to level equal blame at Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, USAF Chief of Staff General Norton Schwartz and any number of high ranking USAF officials at the Pentagon (most of whom, it seems, were equally ignorant of this event until they saw it on the news). It's interesting that you failed to level the same amount of blame at the latter and chose to single out the former.

The head of the White House Office of Military Affairs, the guy responsible for all of this, has already resigned from this poorly handled event.

Add this to the 20.3 BILLION DOLLARS that he authorized to assist with Hamas members to emigrate to the US...

It was said before and I think it bears repeating. Check your facts.

Look here.

A little over 100 days in office, and doing a bang up job sticking it to the American people!

My only question is; when is he going to send each of us a jar of Vaseline®?

If you're going to gripe about the President, and there will be many things that many will gripe about over the next three and a half years, at least make it an intelligent, well thought out and fact checked gripe.

I still think it's a pretty cool picture.

-be safe

This was an event orchestrated and executed without the knowledge of either the President or top brass at the Pentagon. If you're going to blame Obama for what you perceive to be a waste of money then you also have to level equal blame at Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, USAF Chief of Staff General Norton Schwartz and any number of high ranking USAF officials at the Pentagon (most of whom, it seems, were equally ignorant of this event until they saw it on the news). It's interesting that you failed to level the same amount of blame at the latter and chose to single out the former.

The head of the White House Office of Military Affairs, the guy responsible for all of this, has already resigned from this poorly handled event.

It was said before and I think it bears repeating. Check your facts.

Look here.

If you're going to gripe about the President, and there will be many things that many will gripe about over the next three and a half years, at least make it an intelligent, well thought out and fact checked gripe.

I still think it's a pretty cool picture.

-be safe

Ummmm can anyone say OWNED ;)

OWNED! Haha...its nice to see reactionary drivel shot down.

Hardly.

Pointing out all the other people that should be sacked over this disgraceful affair does nothing to mitigate the fact that Osama Obama's poorly vetted henchmen screwed up, and he did nothing to make it right other than to pass the buck.

It doesn't bother you at all that these are the kinds of people Obama chooses to surround himself with?

What a shock that the Obama Administration's Military Affairs chief would turn out to be a dumbass. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Edited by CBEMT

Maybe we should call a "REDO" on the whole election thing :jump: