Non NREMT states

NORTH CAROLINA DOES NOT REQUIRE THE NATIONAL REGISTRY FOR PARAMEDICS OR EMT'S. SOUTH CAROLINA DOES FOR THE PARAMEDIC LEVEL BUT NOT FOR EMT'S. :)

*Covers ears*

WHY ARE WE YELLING??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Covers ears*

WHY ARE WE YELLING??

Sorry, I had my cap lock on. Please forgive me. :blush:

Required in Arkansas for both. Required in Maryland for paramedic level only, not for basic or (ack) intermediate. Required in Kentucky for both. Required in Missouri for both. Required in Alabama for both.

Knocked five states out of contention for you.

For your information, NR might be a bit pricey, considering it has no real value, but it's certain not hard or time consuming. It's an easy exam, and if you were educated outside of the U. S. you're probably over-qualified for it anyway. Should you have to sit for it, you might want to take it drunk or high. The least amount of brain cells you use the better your chances for passing.

NORTH CAROLINA DOES NOT REQUIRE THE NATIONAL REGISTRY FOR PARAMEDICS OR EMT'S. SOUTH CAROLINA DOES FOR THE PARAMEDIC LEVEL BUT NOT FOR EMT'S. :)

Thanks, we saw it the first time you posted it. lose the caps too, people don't like them for some reason.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.