Passed Registry! I'm a Paramedic!

Katiebug

Congrats dude.... All that hard work paid off so now go knock them dead... :lol:

Aaron these guys know this spenac was just making a joke...that is what he does sometimes they are good ones some times they suck but we love him anyway.... :iiam:

Oh I know he was just messing around, but not everyone knows this and I'd hate to see someone get into trouble for trying to help someone with giving examples :)

Congrats dude.... All that hard work paid off so now go knock them dead... :lol:

Aaron these guys know this spenac was just making a joke...that is what he does sometimes they are good ones some times they suck but we love him anyway.... :iiam:

Was this a good one? :huh:

congratularzations!!!! good job....a little alarmed about the quiting job thing tho....didnt know we made enough for that ;)

We don't. I'll be working an ABC shift. That will allow me time for my side business now. I make combustion in vehicles more efficient thereby increasing power and mpg.

great job!

but is it just me, or do those study guides offer little to no help on the NREMT structuring of questions? I took the NREMT and studied out of several different books. None of which came close to how NR formed their questions.

Agreed. The questions in the actual test really threw me for a loop. They were nothing like the questions in the study guides. The trick is to narrow it down to two answers, then choose the best of those two. Also, keep it basic. It's easy to overthink the answers and skip the basic step and go straight to the ALS answer.

But no, I haven't seen any other tests or study guides constructed like registry.

Was this a good one? :huh:

Yeah, it was a good one.

Congrats. More power to ya.