Passed Registry! I'm a Paramedic!

Katiebug

I'm a paramedic! Had the test at 8 this morning. Got the results a little while ago.

Funny thing is, I know I missed the last question. I called my wife and told her I was pretty sure I had failed.

We jumped up and down when the website said "passed". We both worked so hard for this. Now she can quit her job that she hates so much and I can do what I've been wanting to do. It's a monumental day for us.

Congratulations hun! Can't wait to tell my kids. :)

I will congrat you if you give me all the answers. :hug:

Ha! Tell you what. I'll tell you what I used to study. I used the McGraw-Hill EMT Paramedic study guide, the NREMT practice website and the Moseby's textbook. I studied for about a month before taking the test. Computer shut off around question 90.

Hope that helps.

Wait.....Wait......Wait....Quitting jobs? EMS as a one income household? :o

OMG...Whats next? Paying your bills on time, adequate health insurance and retirement at a decent age?

Edited by RatPack

great job!

but is it just me, or do those study guides offer little to no help on the NREMT structuring of questions? I took the NREMT and studied out of several different books. None of which came close to how NR formed their questions. :)

seriously though... DO NOT POST NREMT QUESTIONS You never know who is looking at these forums and sharing questions and or specifics on practical testing scenarios could land you into some SERIOUS trouble, as well as the forum owner.

but yea, congratulations :)

Edited by FireMedic65

Congrats dude.... All that hard work paid off so now go knock them dead... :lol:

seriously though... DO NOT POST NREMT QUESTIONS You never know who is looking at these forums and sharing questions and or specifics on practical testing scenarios could land you into some SERIOUS trouble, as well as the forum owner.

but yea, congratulations :)

Aaron these guys know this spenac was just making a joke...that is what he does sometimes they are good ones some times they suck but we love him anyway.... :iiam: