Doctors Ambulance service

Does any one know anything about this ambulance service in orange county, CA and if they are hiring and what there hiring process is I am thinking of applying there and the only thing i really know about them is that they run calls with the county fire dept.

any info is appreciated

Thanks

I do believe the OP was asking about people's personal experience - the straight goods so to speak, as opposed to the party line from a web site or a company rep.

Not to spoil the party or anything but, does anyone else find there name misleading?

One would assume with a name like ‘Doctors’ Ambulance Service and Doctors printed across there vehicles that indeed a doctor would be responding to a call?

Not to spoil the party or anything but, does anyone else find there name misleading?

One would assume with a name like ‘Doctors’ Ambulance Service and Doctors printed across there vehicles that indeed a doctor would be responding to a call?

lots of names to a business are misleading

Edited by FireMedic65

LOL that is kind of funny now that i think about it :lol: Any ways thanks for the replies so far. sorry i was not that clear on by question early yes i was trying to get personal experience from people who work for doctors or who had worked for them in past. such as what is the pay and most of all are they great company to work for. etc.

Thanks

The name is a bit misleading but back to the OP

In this economy, you should take everything with a grain of salt, everywhere there are cutbacks if this company is still hiring, and you are looking for a job, don't over think it ..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.