Got a job!

WolfmanHarris

So I got the call today and starting June 1, 2009 I am a Primary Care Paramedic with York Region EMS!

I'm pumped, as York was my first choice service and I got called early today which means I was sitting at the top of the list. I have three weeks of orientation and training starting June 1, full time and then on the road as a casual part-timer until a full time spot opens or someone needs vacation coverage.

I have a month of consolidation left, but I beat the odds and managed to snag a job in Ontario with out going way up North!

So excited right now. Two years of hard work have paid off!

Cheers,

- Matt

So I got the call today and starting June 1, 2009 I am a Primary Care Paramedic with York Region EMS!

I'm pumped, as York was my first choice service and I got called early today which means I was sitting at the top of the list. I have three weeks of orientation and training starting June 1, full time and then on the road as a casual part-timer until a full time spot opens or someone needs vacation coverage.

I have a month of consolidation left, but I beat the odds and managed to snag a job in Ontario with out going way up North!

So excited right now. Two years of hard work have paid off!

Cheers,

- Matt

matt what service you working for are you talking about york pa . thanks

Congrats Matt,

I got a call from Waterloo Region EMS for a job on April 1st and start in 2 days on Thursday!!

Cheers

Brennan

Congrats! And thanks for disproving the legend that Waterloo doesn't actually hire anyone. ;)

Good job buddy... I know how hard those jobs are to get.

BTW: when you get tired of picking up shifts here and there, gimme a call and you can come work 4on 4off :P

Rootin for ya

Mobey

Edited by mobey