A Special Request

Gypsy

Did my e-mail make sense at all or cover what is meant to be covered? Look forward to hearing back from you and the team of future EMT's.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW: About what age group are we talking? elementary school i guess?

Here in the US we have a level before elementary school called prekindergarden for 4 year olds that turn 5 before like August 4th.. I think that was the cut off. So all my kids are between the ages of 4 and 5.

Sent out an email, is that what you were looking for?

Got it and just read it. That's perfect. I know for a fact some of the kids will be asking "what's that?" and I sure wont be telling them. hehe. Actually there's one picture that I was looking at and going "Ok what's that? The trucks I was in didn't have that." It looks like a harness hanging from the roof.

Im a firefighter/paramedic in Jacksonville, I can send you pictures of the trucks and us working to show the kids, and write a letter to go with it, let me know, my email is my name here with @aol.com behind it.

Im a firefighter/paramedic in Jacksonville, I can send you pictures of the trucks and us working to show the kids, and write a letter to go with it, let me know, my email is my name here with @aol.com behind it.

Awsome! If I recall you're the first person from Florida too which is good. Thank you so much. I'll send you an email from the project adress as soon as I can.

I'm not getting alot of replies on the email account and I found out last night I had an address wrong. So just real quick either on here or to my email. Is everyone getting the emails being sent from gypsyems@ymail? The start date is coming up 2 weeks from today. So if there is a problem I would like to know now.

• 3 weeks later...

If I have you as a penpal please check your email! The first batch of children's greetings were sent out today at 1:30. The other class will be following shortly! The subject is hello from Mrs Beth's class.

:o I have nothing lol ..

btw the harness really doesn't have an official use that I know of ... we use it as a handle for people to climb into the ambulance using the side step, we use it to hang our bunker gear/ppe, sometimes we hang bvm's and various equipment off of it .. some people who sit on the bench like to hold it. who knows what its supposed to do :)

If I have you as a penpal please check your email! The first batch of children's greetings were sent out today at 1:30. The other class will be following shortly! The subject is hello from Mrs Beth's class.

I got the first 'batch' of drawings, and you can tell the kids for me, "those are awesome!"