A Special Request

Gypsy

Greetings! I'm not sure if this is the right section, but it looked the best. I won't be offended should it be moved.

As some of you know, I currently work in early childcare/VPK as a teacher's assistant. The first two weeks of May are our communities helpers weeks. Don't worry I'm not asking anyone to come into the nut house that is called a classroom to talk. I bribed a friend of mine to do that already hehe.

I would like to know if anyone would be willing to receive a letter/drawing from a child (preferably by email) and write back talking about what you do. Don't worry I won't share your email with anyone and after the two weeks I won't send you anything from the kids. We would like the kids to learn about all levels of EMS. Florida doesn't have EMT-I so I am looking online for contacts.

Please let me know if you would like to be part of this project.

Sincerely,

Beth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just an almost Paramedic, but I'd be more than happy to receive a letter and reply about how we do things in Canada. It might confuse things for them, so I understand if you'd rather not. Just PM me if you're interested.

Wow this is being welcomed beyond what I expected! This is wonderful guys! When you give me your information could you please also say where you are and what level you are? When I introduce you guys to the kids I'll be sharing that with them. They do understand that their are different levels. This is great I can't wait til we get started!