Hello emtcity!

Tpage10

Hello everyone! My name is Tina and I am new to the EMS world. I will be testing for NREMT on the 20th and will hear by next friday if I got a job with Ada County Paramedics. Very exciting and nerve racking! :huh: ! I have had an opportunity to visit with a few of you in the chat room and am happy I found this website!

I am 28 years old, I have been a pharmacy technician for 12 years and four of those years I spent teaching pharmacy technician at a Apollo College. After my second divorce I was left homeless and jobless so I decided to go back to college to become a pharmacist. I am taking pre-pharmacy classes now and I moved back in with my parents :rolleyes: . I work part time (like 8 hours a week) at a pharmacy here in town.

I have a friend that is a fire fighter in New Mexico and he has told me so many stories about what has happened while he is on shift, this struck my interest in EMS!

Edited by Tpage10

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.