This will make you think

Want to know the thought on RSI and making sure your patient is completely sedated as well - seriously watch this. It's not to bash any provider, but to bring some thought and awareness. I know RSI has been hashed out here several times, but I really thought this was worth sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLSnXiegIgk...feature=channel

This video does an excellent job of illustrating both the benefits and risks of paralytic use. It's a very good reminder for everyone with RSI in their tool-kit

Great video. I get BBC America. I will have to keep an eye out for this show.

Although it would be scary to be in that sort of position, I also think it might be kind of cool to try it out.

The advances that have been made in medicine are amazing. There is so much out there being done and tested. I can't wait to see what else is coming to age.

Also, those Brits have cool monitors, ours aren't quite as "musical" as theirs are :( Those IV locks are kind of cool too, looks like there is a much less chance for them to get caught on something and pulled out.

Thanks fire that was a great video. I will have to start watching BBC more. When i clear the dust off the TV :D:D:D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.