Another logical employment question....

akflightmedic

During a torrential rainstorm, you drive by a bus stop. You see three people waiting for the bus.

1. An elderly woman who is ill and needs to get the hospital.

2. Your best friend

3. The woman of your dreams

You only have room for one passenger. Who do you take and why?

The elderly woman. I give $50 to my best friend and ask that he call a cab and ensure that the woman of my dreams gets home safely and that he gets to my place where I'll join him for a beer (on me) after my shift. If she's the woman of my dreams we'll meet up again and hopefully she'll remember this; if not I'd rather have a friend to help me through it all and since it's my best friend, he'll understand why I need to make sure that this sick elderly lady gets the care she needs before I can kick back and hang out. If he and the woman of my dreams end up hooking up, well good for him. I must of been mistaken as to who's dream I was seeing in the first place.

During a torrential rainstorm, you drive by a bus stop. You see three people waiting for the bus.

2. Your best friend

This one is far to easy AK. I'd take the elderly woman to the hospital. My best friend is more than capable of taking care of himself. If number 3 was really the woman of my dreams she would understand and still be willing to go on a date with me afterwards. Besides, my best friend would see too it she was alright if the conditions where really that terrible.

I would call 911 for the old lady using my cell phone with the vague description "there is an old lady who looks sick at a bus stop" and not say where and then not answer on callback.

I would take my best friend and ditch the woman of my dreams because sooner or later she will turn out to be insane..or I will drive her insane...or something.

I would say so far, none of you are correct. LOL

Especially the one who says it is far too easy...cause if it were you would have given the right response.

I iwll post it later, want to see what others say.

I would say so far, none of you are correct. LOL

Especially the one who says it is far too easy...cause if it were you would have given the right response.

I iwll post it later, want to see what others say.

The answer differs of course if your working and on your way to a call or the old lady needs any kind of paramedic care on the way to the hospital. Or maybe you're driving the bus. More information required if you want to add complications to the decision.

2. Your best friend

I let my Friend take the little old lady in my car to the hospital. I remain withe woman of my dreams.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.