Favorite Reality Shows

the_rogueEMT

I am just wondering what other reality shows the ppl watch and if there are some that are out there that I might like.....so this is the place to list them and possibly find new ones you might like....

I have two favorite reality shows since I have somewhat lost interest in them...and here they are and what ch. (the chs. are off Direct TV since I have Satellite)

SOLITARY 2.0 & 3.0....ch. 250 FOX Reality Ch.

Real World....ch. 333 MTV

Survivor God when that show came out I was so hooked on it. :twisted: :twisted: Big Tom was from my area and a really nice man if you ever get to meet him.

COPS, Paramedics, Trauma: Life in the ER

Hello, my name is Chris and I am a whacker.

Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, Miamii Ink, L.A Ink

The only "reality" show I ever really liked was the old school Real World on MTV. It was real people living together, got to leave the house, get jobs etc.

I dont define reality soley as "unscripted" and really happening.

I'm a BBC fanatic. Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares (if I ever became divorced or widowed Gordon better watch out!), The F Word, You Are What You Eat, and How Clean is Your House. On Bravo, Top Chef and Project Runway. I'm not crazy about TV and use it more for noise than programming. They could take all the channels off my TV but BBC and Bravo, drop my rates a touch, and I'd be happy.

Reality TV... is too scripted for me. However, I am partial to Kitchen Nightmares.

Gordon Ramsey is the MAN! I also like the standard list:

COPS

Trauma: Life in the ER (only reruns now)

Paramedics (again, only reruns now)

Untold Stories of the ER

The Academy

Hell's Kitchen (OK, not one I regularly watch)

Kitchen Nightmares

Nanny 911 (good comic relief now and again)