Outrage over organs ‘sold to foreigners’

itku2er

there are alot of bad drs in this world that wouldn't think twice of letting someone die so they could profit for the organs.

The only kidney the doctor gets to sell is his own. The barber has no rights to the hair I want to sell to make a wig, nor the phlebotomist to my blood.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only kidney the doctor gets to sell is his own. The barber has no rights to the hair I want to sell to make a wig, nor the phlebotomist to my blood.

But how would you know the doctor or broker was actually paying the patient or patients survivor, minus a reasonable fee. But what is a reasonable fee 95%? So fraud would be rampant and poor people would be murdered and butchered in the name of money so the rich could live. Screw the rich we poor folks need equal chance at the donated body parts. Why should my kiddo die because I am poor? Why should a rich drunk live because he has money? Give to the ones that it can do the most good for.

So Spenac you are saying that just because he killed his liver he isnt deserving of another one? What happened to helping a fellow man in need and showing compassion to those in need. Just because he was alchololic does that mean that he is less deserving than anyone else? That is his right to destroy it if he chooses. Just like if i want to sell him my liver then that is my choice. (not possible but you see where I am going with this.)

He is not deserving of being ahead of a poor child just because he has money. The reason on a free list the child would be first on the list is the childs actions did not lead to the damage like the drunks actions did. In fact how many years before he's buying another one?

I've heard rumors that they can cut your liver in half and both halves still work. Want to try it? :twisted: Some rich person I'm sure will help you ease you pain. Might even help the chocolate cravings. :twisted: :lol::D

But Spenac who are we to put value on a human life? Really who are we to say that one life is more imporant than another. Who is to judge the worth of a human life surely not me.

But Spenac who are we to put value on a human life? Really who are we to say that one life is more imporant than another. Who is to judge the worth of a human life surely not me.

We do it all the time.

It is called TRIAGE. :)

That fact that money can ease suffering is not a reality that organ transplants created, nor will it disappear with restricting organ transplants. Donating gifts of any kind should not be illegal. It's the prohibition of doing what you want with what's yours that should be illegal.

But how would you know the doctor or broker was actually paying the patient or patients survivor, minus a reasonable fee.

Competition.

You are right, cause the first ambo in is the last to leave. I want a ride on the second one. :)

Sometimes its first to leave, just with a different medic on it while first medic gets stuck deciding who lives, who dies.