Happy Birthday DwayneEMTP

itku2er

Man, what a special thing this is...There is something amazing to me to find all of the folks that I admire here noticed that I am here as well..thank you all for that.

Happy B-day! Remember time measurement is fairly arbitrary. So you're not getting older, your body is just coming closer to its ultimate failure.

I just thank God that while my beltline is expanding, all of my favorite parts still seem to be in top fighting prime! :-)

Did the goats arrive yet? I picked a few special ones for you and sent my usual one your way for sloppy seconds, but its all good regardless.

They did! Unfortunately the younger ones were way cute, but had no skills, and your tried and true favorite found me inadequate...I guess you weren't just bragging about the whole 'pony' thing...

May a sweet chunk of cheese await you at the end of every maze,

May each bell-cued squirt of salivation portend something sizzling to sink your fangs into,

May your synapses hop to the pizzazziest cycles of stimulus,

And may your conditioning always be operant.

Thanks man...though the longer my exposure to you, and perhaps mixed with the addition of birthdays, I'm find at times I'm often pushing the behavioral while waxing philosophical in the closet, so to speak... :-)

A merry and happy birthday to you sir. My gift to you shall be to cease polluting your forums with meaningless drivel...Celebrate Well.

I'll accept that my friend, in the spirit intended, on the condition that it comes wrapped in the promise of your long and productive participation here. We got started wrong, you and I, but it's Christmas and soon to be a new year, so perhaps we can start again? Thanks for you thoughts and for being here on my birthday.

What a gift to wake up to a thread full of the beautiful, smart, sexy, funny, kind people I look forward so much to seeing every day!

Thank you all...Merry Christmas!

Dwayne

aww Dwayne you know we all LOVE YOU! I know we had our differences but hey its all in the past, hope you had a great day and Merry Christmas too my friend.

Sounds like a great day, Bro! I wish I were there to share it with you.

Here's to another happy and productive year to come! :occasion5: