Pleae tell me why I don't need one of these for personal use

Michael

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have a $110 + S/H and want it get it. What do you really need something like that for in EMS? I have a penlight for use and the truck has a flashlight. Why should you provide your own stuff to get torn up? If it's for off duty use a cheap LED light such as a LED maglight works just as well.

Product description here. Testimonials here.

Arky, thanks for your response, and please note that I specified "for personal use" and included a link to testimonials of people who say they've used it to repel non-ems-related bears, wolves, and burglars. If it does all that, why not keep one on hand when one's bazooka is in the shop, and for that matter why not give cops the option to use it instead of tasers or bullets?

spenac, thanks also for your response, and that's why I ask. But $110 + S/H seems worthwhile if it really stops aggressors the way it describes plus locates the key you dropped in the dark.

Someone stop me before I spend!

Michael, I lived in Alaska for a few years and many of the wolves, bear, moose, wolverines I seen and were close to would not be affected by merely a flashlight. I could be wrong though and was just trying to offer some advice as most things we buy for personal use wind up going to work when we have something better. If you want something to stop attackers buy a loud high pitched high decibel personal alarm.

Arky, thanks for your response, and please note that I specified "for personal use" and included a link to testimonials of people who say they've used it to repel non-ems-related bears, wolves, and burglars. If it does all that, why not keep one on hand when one's bazooka is in the shop, and for that matter why not give cops the option to use it instead of tasers or bullets?

spenac, thanks also for your response, and that's why I ask. But $110 + S/H seems worthwhile if it really stops aggressors the way it describes plus locates the key you dropped in the dark.

Someone stop me before I spend!

The number one reason I would never, ever, ever buy one of these flashlights?

They are liars. It seems obvious to me that all of the testimonials, besides being utter bullshit, were written by the same person.

They lied about their testimonials, making them and everything they touch suspect for me, and putting them off limits for my money.

Leave out the fact that they have falsely convinced many of the great unwashed that they've bought more than a flashlight, and that they attempted to insult my very limited intelligence by presenting their nonsense as fact, and that they, in partner ship with YOU my friend, have stolen 30 seconds of my life that I may never be able to get back. (I'm moving pretty fast though, I may gain 30 seconds before I die, so I'll withhold judgement on that last.) and you're still left with liars.

Yeah, not a very elegant reason, but it's very much how I viewed their product and company. And which, Just sayin', is how I think you viewed it as well... :wink:

Dwayne

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.