Flashlight covered in JEMS?

fiznat

:lol: I don't think the shake & charge ones get bright enough to be of much use. But if it's all you have, it's something to work with...and I'd spend money on one of those, before I paid $170 for one. If you're crafty, wire one up with a solar panel and leave it on your dash.

I heartily do not recommend those "shake to power" flashlights. All these years after the big blackout, and my wrist is still tired from trying to keep that damn thing lit!

What an erie time that was... I remember it quite well as it was when I found out my girlfriend of the time was cheating on me with ALOT of people.

My girlfriend sucked 36 ****s!

37!

So my best friend and I hung out to get my mind off things... bear in mind the blackout hit Connecticut too so nothing was frigging open. We just kept driving and driving through the night... nothing but generators could be heard. Can hardly imagine what it was like in NYC, the news coverage alone made me happy I wasnt there... no offense Richard.

No offence taken. I still remember the blackout of 1977, with the opening of the "5 Finger Discount Store" and the "Fly by Night" Department store, not to mention the rioting.

Then, there was the 1965 one, where and when I never had a clue what was going on until years later. I was, after all, just 11 years old, then.

Due to the 77 blackout, I was in some emotional distress, remembering, while working, the aforementioned rioting in the one a few years back.

However, I still recall what the LEOs told me afterwards. Seems they caught up with a thief carrying a small couch down the street on his back. When stopped and questioned about it, he allegedly told them, he was a psychiatrist making a house call!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.