Whats Al-Qaeda's ebay user name? Terrorist Buying ambos

spenac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how would you propose that they do that ? Ban everyone with the name mohammed as a screen name ? I think if alquida was smart enough to pull off 9/11 and the subsequent bombings, I think they would be smart enough to choose non-alquida screen names. What should be required is that emergency vehicles should only be sold to licenses emergency providers or dealers.

And how would you propose that they do that ? Ban everyone with the name mohammed as a screen name ? I think if alquida was smart enough to pull off 9/11 and the subsequent bombings, I think they would be smart enough to choose non-alquida screen names. What should be required is that emergency vehicles should only be sold to licenses emergency providers or dealers.

Sorry you missed my sarcasm. Forgot my little smiley.

As to only selling to emergency providers I disagree. Most are older ambulances or high mileage and the people that buy a lot of them are contractors that use that nice box space to keep tools and supplys. I have actually looked at doing that for my contracting company. That or the take the box off and just use the chassis if a type I or III. Honestly if we limit the buyers then services will get less out of their junk and have less to reinvest in new.

No, i caught the sarcasm. The problem is that there was a similar report in the US (forgot the State) not long after 9/11. There are other vehicles that contractors can use, it is just too dangerous to sell these vehicles to the general public, as you can pull an emergency vehicle (with lights and sirens going) to almost any building in the US (including a school, hospital, airport). My original thought was that if you gutted the vehicle of all emergency lights and sirens, it would be OK, but then I realized that it would only take a few thousand dollars to restore the vehicle with working lights and sirens.

Used ambulances have also been used to transport illegal drugs (not likely to be pulled over or inspected at road-block).

http://www.caller.com/news/2008/nov/14/amb...ge/?partner=RSS

If the person buying the ambulance sounds like this:

"Hello? Yes... I was wondering how many kilograms of explo...er... patients... your infidel machine can hold? Oh. Glorious. And how is the front end built for say... I don't know... smashing a barricade? Oh, very good. Please put me down for 12. Yes, I will be paying in cash. Allah-akbar, and peace be upon you."

Please be suspicious.

No, i caught the sarcasm. The problem is that there was a similar report in the US (forgot the State) not long after 9/11. There are other vehicles that contractors can use, it is just too dangerous to sell these vehicles to the general public, as you can pull an emergency vehicle (with lights and sirens going) to almost any building in the US (including a school, hospital, airport). My original thought was that if you gutted the vehicle of all emergency lights and sirens, it would be OK, but then I realized that it would only take a few thousand dollars to restore the vehicle with working lights and sirens.

Used ambulances have also been used to transport illegal drugs (not likely to be pulled over or inspected at road-block).

http://www.caller.com/news/2008/nov/14/amb...ge/?partner=RSS

Guess we have to stop selling vans because with very little money and effort you could make it look like a type II.

As to drugs not just used some current ambulances have been stolen and used.

The used ambulance purchase episode was in New Jersey, middle eastern accented man wanted to pay cash for a used ambulance, suddenly decided to leave. Turned out to be innocent, but made all the newspapers around the world.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.