Freaking out on scene

fiznat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every spring, one or two of my cats always manages to catch a baby bird and bring them into the house to die. I still cry every time. Then I spend half an hour burying them deep enough that the cats won't dig them back up. :lol:

Every spring, one or two of my cats always manages to catch a baby bird and bring them into the house to die. I still cry every time. Then I spend half an hour burying them deep enough that the cats won't dig them back up. :lol:

dude, are you serious?? :shock:

dude, are you serious?? :shock:

Of course. Unfortunately, it's not just birds. It's also baby rabbits, squirrels, lizards, snakes, frogs, and anything else they can catch. I once saw one of my cats leap about 8 feet straight up into the air to grab a Blue Jay mid-flight. There is payback to be had though. Cougars have gotten a couple of my cats over the years too.

Of course. Unfortunately, it's not just birds. It's also baby rabbits, squirrels, lizards, snakes, frogs, and anything else they can catch. I once saw one of my cats leap about 8 feet straight up into the air to grab a Blue Jay mid-flight. There is payback to be had though. Cougars have gotten a couple of my cats over the years too.

Awwww! who'd have though that under that firemonky as whooping hard ass exterior there is a soft cuddly little dustdevil on the inside :lol:

That was horrilbe, poor little thing. I couldn't watch it either. And why the hell was she filming that?

Couldn't watch the bird flittering about, or the gal freaking out?

While just for the entertainment value, if this were a movie. Just as she carelessly swung her door open and frantically ran out into the oncoming lane, a bus or something would have hit her.. That would have made it a little more interesting. With some creative editing, this could be made into something either terrible funny or slightly gory.

While just for the entertainment value, if this were a movie. Just as she carelessly swung her door open and frantically ran out into the oncoming lane, a bus or something would have hit her.. That would have made it a little more interesting. With some creative editing, this could be made into something either terrible funny or slightly gory.

Or both. :lol: