New 5.11 Pants

The OP posted a link to the pants he was talking about. Apparently, you do NOT have the same pants. No offense, but I only need two pockets in my pants, one for my wallet and a pair of gloves and one for my keys. I just see no need to have all those pockets. I really see no need to have kneepads, but I've never been a company person, and will never be a supervisor.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF does one need so many pockets for? You couldn't move with them filled, may as well have a fanny pack built in...

Oops.. I opened this window, and replied to another post. It's the cough syrup.

The OP posted a link to the pants he was talking about. Apparently, you do NOT have the same pants. No offense, but I only need two pockets in my pants, one for my wallet and a pair of gloves and one for my keys. I just see no need to have all those pockets. I really see no need to have kneepads, but I've never been a company person, and will never be a supervisor.

No offense taken.

I have the pants that are on the link. I still see no strings or pocket to the ankles.

These pants look better in person.

I like good rugid pants, you never know were you'll end up and I like to be prepaired.

Granted I'm only a student. Since I was in the Army, Prison system I was always taught to have your uniform squard away so I like the look, comfort and protection these pants provide.

Ah, the 'OP' says...they do not have the rear slash pockets. I think I may miss these but we shall see.

As for the knee pads I do have surgically repaired arthritic knees so I hope they can help make things a little easier.

Wow I'm not a company man nor do I desire to be a 'supe' just want comfortable useful pants.

Just another cheaply made pair of pants made in China.

I'll stick with Fechheimer or Elbeco which still has most of their uniform pants made in the U.S.A.

Buy American or go home!

I was in the Army and I was a Corection Officer in MA, Framingham

Officer, as in commissioned officer?

Just looking for clarification. I so often hear people say they were a "police officer" in the military, when they were not an officer at all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.