EMT trousers?

emt93

If you want less expensive EMS pants, check ebay.... search "EMT pants" or BDU pants" and you will come up with some results. I have purchased from several different dealers on ebay with good results.

Not knowing what area you are from limits the responses as we don't know what retail stores may be close to you. You may want to check an army surplus store as well. There is one close to me that is able to bring in new clothing for a very reasonable price.

I don't know what your service's uniform protocols are, but make sure you stay in those protocols. They may not allow you to wear jeans.

How about you just buy what your employer or school recommends or requires?

I've never known a single school or employer to not advise their people of sources for their uniforms.

Of course, if you are neither employed in EMS or in a school requiring them, you don't need them. Save your money for your Star of Life tattoo instead.

I really like the 5.11 Tac-lite pants. Just my personal preference of course. They aren't cheap but I find them comfortable and functional. with nice flat pockets.

I got the 5.11 tactical pants ( all they had ), they have a non-tactical, just no blousing strings in the legs. There great! KNEE PADS INCLUDED! No rocks in your knees! Nice cargo pocets with pocket inside your pockets & strech waist. Paid $35.00 can't get much cheaper for the quality.

I purchased my work pants from aspenmills.com. I have a pair that is 7 years old, and look just as good as they day I bought them. The pants don't tend to fade, after they have been washed several hundred times. I recommend them highly.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.