Taking a near permanent break

Just Plain Ruff

I said I wasn't going to post for a while but you all deserved an update, so here it is.

I just got my email from the company. They tell me that I have 30 days of employment left. If they dont' find me aproject in 30 days then I'm fired.

I cannot say how much this pisses me off. By no fault of my own I am getting terminated because the company does not have a project for me.

It's not fair if you ask me but I know life aint fair so I got to find a new job.

I just wanted to thank those of you who have PM'd me and also written here.

I might come back a few times just to update on the job situation but as of right now it does not look good.

Where the hell is my freaking bailout????

another update

ok, I still need a break but things look up for me at least for a bit

I got the 30 day letter and I have 27 days now left on my employment ticker.

I got a job offer as a paramedic in the same town I started as a medic at. I took the job.

I am still goign to be paid my salary at my current work thru the end of November which is a blessing. So I get a paycheck on October 31 and on November 30. Full paycheck on the 31 of oct and a 2/3 paycheck on November 30 so we will not be struggling until January.

I start at the new medic job on November 10 and look forward to it.

I'm still angry at the entire situation and I know that will pass but I count my blessings. My brother has been out of work for three months and the money he got for his severance package is set to run out the end of this month.

I'm doing better. I thank you for the kind words.

I have 120 hours of ceus left to take and then I'll be done with my relicensure.

Chow for now.

Glad to see that you're keeping a positive outlook, Ruffles!

I know about the 'out of work' thing. It looks like I'm going to have to keep from disclosing the shoulder injury so that I can actually complete an application. Hopefully, I won't end up destroying the shoulder in the process.

Don't be a stranger!

LS