Uniform pants

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy is wearing a white shirt and therefore is almost guranteed management.

Not just the white shirt... look at the gold bars! He's gotta be an ops manager or something. Time to wake up and pretend you were just lying down to watch the TV.

my service doesn't, its an individual choice, even though i think they're a good idea

Ditto to that.

If an image does not end with .jpg or .gif, it will not link like that.

And, just for everyone's info, departments with reflective crap on their uniforms typically get less press than agencies without. Those reflections fark up photography in a really annoying way, both still and video, so the photogs will frequently not use the film, instead choosing pics of cops or wrecked cars without you in them.

If an image does not end with .jpg or .gif, it will not link like that.

And, just for everyone's info, departments with reflective crap on their uniforms typically get less press than agencies without. Those reflections fark up photography in a really annoying way, both still and video, so the photogs will frequently not use the film, instead choosing pics of cops or wrecked cars without you in them.

I don't really care about photography when I'm at work. I care about not getting hit by a car.

That reflective striping is just a bullseye for the drunks to home in on! That way they know exactly where you are! :shock:

Unfortunately, I have also heard that about the blinking, flashing, strobing, and revolving lights on all the emergency vehicles. It's like a homing beacon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.