my son's school fundraiser

Just Plain Ruff

Thank you to those who purchased a book from my son's recent fund raiser. He was #3 seller overall for the entire school. You will not believe how excited he was to be featured in the kickoff for our next fundraiser.

He got his picture taken and everything and also got 50 bucks in a target gift card.

If anyone is willing to help out on his next fundraiser which is a Rock-a-thon where "Your's Truly" gets to sit in a rocking chair at 3am for an entire hour on a friday night please PM me with your name and address. I will get a flyer out to you and you can read it over.

thanks for all the support from this community.

Here is the Picture ruff sent me of his ROCKING CHAIR ....... :twisted: :twisted:

rockingchairs.jpg

We use to have "Rock-a-thons", but they were for 12 hrs. Is yours like a relay or something? Good luck on raising the money. BTW: If you raise a little more than expected, could you send some my way?

Im interested in seeing what happens if he has to use the rest room, do you get up and have a "pinch rocker" sit for you..... :D

nah they put in a rectal tube and a foley catheter.

nope my son gets to rock for a full hour and I get to rock for a full hour. WE have to fill both the kindergarden slots and the 1st grade since they are in the same class together.