EMStock This Coming Weekend!!

Dustdevil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And, of course, if you get laid in it, it's priceless! :D

If I get laid in it while the wife is still in Wisconsin, I can take a guess at what the price will be. :wink:

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to go the the WEMSA conference (remember, Wisconsin not Wilderness) and EMStock next year. With the new kids, I haven't gone to much continuing ed in the last couple years and am starting to miss it.

Unfortunately next year's Stock will be too close to my wedding, meaning no money to play with.... :D

If you're wedding is costing YOU anything, you're marrying the wrong girl. :wink:

Australia has nothing like EMSstock. Would be interesting to go to one.

I went to a sport medicine conference once, the worst $900 I’ve ever spent! Some professor from I don’t know were, was up the front banging on about something totally irrelevant, the chairs were un-comftable, the food was crap, I was underage and generally the whole ordeal was terribly fatiguing. Even the little promo packs were full of crappie, cheapo, useless stuff.

Timmy:

Just for comparison we had awesome speakers, the give aways included a couple of REEL splints, sweet kit for your area of interests, and 2 brand spanking new technology Pulse oximeters from Masimo Noninvasive Carboxyhemoglobin Monitoring, they are not cheap kit.

http://www.masimo.com/pdf/Noninvasive_Carb...onitoring_A.pdf

And enough books (give away) from all the Major Publishers to sink the Bismark, many of the authours sleeping in a tent next door too, that Texas Campfire still has me laughing.

Boundtree was giving away huge bags of everyday high use items, BVMs, C Collars +++ when I whent through customs ... the bell rang "WIN" te he.

And all this, and sit and talk to the companys reps while listening to the band(s) and eating the best BBQ cuisine offered in texas ...

cheers and cash in your airmiles for next year.

Just for comparison we had awesome speakers, the give aways included a couple of REEL splints, sweet kit for your area of interests, and 2 brand spanking new technology Pulse oximeters from Masimo Noninvasive Carboxyhemoglobin Monitoring, they are not cheap kit.

You and DustDevil will have to make the AARC conference next year in San Antonio. I'll be retired by then from EMS and will be doing RT full time.

This year's conference is in California.

http://www.aarc.org/education/meetings/con.../attendees.html

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.