Interesting EKG Strips

Arizonaffcep

Does anyone have or can send me a link to any interesting EKG strips/& or 12 leads you might have come across? Kinda looking for out of the ordinary. Basically, I'm trying to amass interesting strips for a medic class I will be teaching this fall.

See if you can observe a monitor tech in your local ICU. We frequently got to sit and watch the monitors. If an interesting strip pops up run a strip of it and document the situation. Also a good tech will explain a lot and give some really good advice.

• 4 months later...
Do you still need some strips, we have folders here in CCU of interesting 12 leads and also rhythm strips, I can scan some if you want.

Hey maybe you could post them here somehow? I am trying to get more comfortable reading EKGs, 12 leads and all. The more I get my hands on the more comfortable I am becoming.

• 3 weeks later...
that emt village threat was total bs, how many people all suggested giving ATROPINE to a patient with a "high" AV Block. Either they are all Basics who think they read enough to be medics or medics that need to go back and read a pharm book. Dear God!

What? I must have missed something.