Vote here

Michael

I can't wait for the JibJab treatment of the Vice Presidential candidates!

After last night that would be any day now, if not already.

as a A Political type of guy--I usually don't care who the president is, but in this case, I'am deff impressed by the Gov of Alaska, Sarah Palin, She shoot from the hip, doesn't seem to try to hide anything has godd or beetter qualifications then what obama has and would make a good vice preisdent... Tired of obama this and obama that, espec since the dnc was held in my city........

This race is going to be an interesting one. While I am still unsure of who I am going to vote for they both have some good and bad policies. I don't think that the United States Economy can stand another 8 years of republican rule though. We have seen our fuel costs shoot up and the excuse that the big oil companies use for their windfall profits is that they have to spend 1 billion a day in doing business yet they are banking 90 billion a quarter, while most people in the country are losing their homes, and can't afford the price of food anymore. I think that this is a sad time in American history because it has gotten to the point where it's not about the people and it's all about the business of politics.

I think that more people who are average folks should start running for offices. I have plans to possibly run here locally in Arizona because there are things about this state that need to be changed. Such as the non-union laws that keep workers here treated like crap. McCain has always supported Arizona being a right to be fired for anything state so I am not so sure that I would want him running our country. However, his running mate has done some good things in Alaska from what I hear. Obama seems to be more for the little people of the country. While this could just be an act no one really knows. Either way the biggest issues the candidates should face off against are in my opinion the rights of workers, and the economy. While they both make promises, every candidate does that. I want to know that I will be able to afford my wife's medications and that she can get them at a reasonable price, because they are something that she needs... not something that she takes because she doesn't want to feel pain.

There are so many issues facing these people I don't know that I want either of them to run the country but so far I am leaning towards Barrack because of his human interest policies.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.