Medic in Iraq clinical setting

medic5045

Iraq...now that is Off Road. 8)

You and AK have fun, but not too much fun.

Well it got up to around 130 in the sun yesterday but it is a dry heat so it only felt like 129 LOL it feels like standing in front of a giant blow dryer. No really it's not that bad i guess I am getting used to it in some ways. Dang I wish I could see some rain, I did see lighting the other night but it was from a dust storm. Well more to come later all have a good day.

• 2 weeks later...
Dang I wish I could see some rain, I did see lighting the other night but it was from a dust storm.

Just wait a couple or 3 months, you will be wishing for the blow dryer and dry ground again. lol The wet cold over there will cut right thru you! It won't stop raining till about April or May once it starts.

I spent '04-'05 in the T-Sites. Anyone on here in that area?

I've got a buddy at Bucca right now. That's T-something or other. Pretty quiet out there these days, compared to 05.

AK is going to the retirement resort. Nothing happening there anymore. Good times!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.