CheekyEMT is in Hospital

millwright63

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheeky from all of us --Get Better and out of the hospital--Glad things are going a little better..

We miss you in the City...

Amen.

Had a bit of a set back with the baby...he's been readmitted. He had not improved any over the last 2days , took him up to emerg last night. He had alot of chest congestion and a very croupy cough, couldn't catch his breath when he'd start coughing, has been vomiting after every feed and his temp had gone up to 103. not sleeping and just plain miserable.

As you see in this pic, he does not look well at all.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/ai...os/DSC01796.jpg

They have him back on IV, changed his anitibiotic and increased his neb treatments and have him in a croup tent with o2. Looks like Laura will be home before the baby. Still expecting Laura home Mon , if she gets the all clear from the resiratory doc Mon morning. Pedi is looking towards Tues or Wed before baby comes home.

Still hoping and praying for Cheeky and the baby. Thanx for keeping us posted, Milly.

THANK YOU , THANK YOU THANK YOU :) So many thoughtful posts .

I"m home now. Although I did post on another thread letting you all know I am home I wanted to make sure you all knew how much I appreciate you thinking of me and my family.

Everyone in the city has been so kind. Definitely a very caring group of people here.

Again, thanks so much... :)

THANK YOU , THANK YOU THANK YOU :) So many thoughtful posts .

I"m home now. Although I did post on another thread letting you all know I am home I wanted to make sure you all knew how much I appreciate you thinking of me and my family.

Everyone in the city has been so kind. Definitely a very caring group of people here.

Again, thanks so much... :)

Aww cheeky sorry to disappoint you but we are just nosey :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil: Glad all is well with you and the baby, and your hubby is a real sweetheart.

Just wanted to let everyone know that little Adam is home now and he's doing sooo much better. He came home this morning. He's all grins and giggles...I have my lil baby back :)

He looks so much better then he did the last you time you saw a pic of him, He has lost just over 2lbs , but I expect he'll gain that back in no time.

DSC01801.jpg

He's still on a few med's but so glad he's ok and home now. We move to the new house tomorrow and it is going to be so nice for all of us to be able to spend the first night in our new house together....wasn't sure that was gonna happen.

Love you guys.....you've all been so thoughtful and kind...... :wink:

I am so glad to see little Adam looking happy and well. Gosh you are going to have your hands full - moving right after what happened. Be sure to take care of yourself. That is an awful lot of stress. Give your husband a hug for me.