THE JOB - URINE TEST

letmesleep

THE JOB - URINE TEST

(Whoever wrote this one deserves a HUGE pat on the back!)

I HAVE TO PASS A URINE TEST FOR MY JOB ... SO I AGREE 100%

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I

pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In

order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test

with which I have no problem.. What I do have a problem with is the

distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because

I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no

problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other

hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT doing

drugs, while I work. . . . Can you imagine how much money the state

would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public

assistance check? Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you

don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though . . . Something has to

change in this country -- and soon!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Thats a great idea, but instead of a piss test -which potheads can do the "cranberry juice trick" to pass without a problem EVEN when random tests are done, some come clean because they will constantly drink cranberry juice daily, they should do the hair strand test. They are doing more hair testing instead of piss testing for employment around where I'm at. good post though

Thats a great idea, but instead of a piss test -which potheads can do the "cranberry juice trick" to pass without a problem EVEN when random tests are done, some come clean because they will constantly drink cranberry juice daily, they should do the hair strand test. They are doing more hair testing instead of piss testing for employment around where I'm at. good post though

The only 'problem' I find with that concept is that with the advent of most guys walking around with shaved heads (is that supposed to be cool or something?), if they don't have the hair on their heads, how are they going to do that test without a court order?

The only 'problem' I find with that concept is that with the advent of most guys walking around with shaved heads (is that supposed to be cool or something?), if they don't have the hair on their heads, how are they going to do that test without a court order?

Blood..................

Arm, chest, facial, pubic hair. Whatever works.................

In all seriousness though, blood is sufficent and is easily obtained. If the candidate doesn't like it, they aren't offered a job. Simple as that, no civil rights are violated...............

We had a gal busted from a surprise piss test. Evidently she'd been taking "Fast-Ens" to loose weight. What's funny was I was taking hydrocodone for a kidney stone that had been bouncing around. I just showed them the bottle and that it was my script and they said it was no problem. I guess if the gal told them up front she was taking them it would have been all right.

But I think in all, there were 23 that got popped. Of course it was the night after a concert. It was either Aerosmith or Alice Cooper, I can't remember which. Half the shift went.

I personally think that if you're taking drugs (other than whats prescribed), you need to get out of this field. There's too much riding on what we do, and to have your memory, judgement or thinking ability impared because you're stoned.....you deserve to be brought up on criminal charges!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.