Goodbye EMT-P school, Now onward

Expotential

Last night I finished EMT-P school, Yes Dustdevil I am getting a professional degree - I just need to apply for graduation now since I already had all of my core classes before going into the program. My NREMT-P practicals are this coming Friday and written is in 3 weeks. Can anyone offer any advice on the written - not looking for example questions or anything, I am just looking for information on how deep I dug the hole I am standing in now. I have no fear of my Practical stations - in class I have never had any problem with them - 12/12 on statics, dynamics good every time, basic skills are no problem, IV/ET are not a problem, my Trauma assessments are very complete (Scored Instructor Potential on both written and practical ITLS exams), and Oral questions cant be but so hard (Field preceptors have always commented on a good presentation to my patients). But I am Stressing out on the Computer exam, Any pointers?

• Like 1

With your performance in class, given that you had a reasonably well designed and taught program, the NREMT-P CBT will be a cakewalk. The test is disconcerting in the way it is designed, but it is really not that difficult. Congrats on the graduation and good luck in the future.

• 1 year later...

Don't get ahead of yourself, your basics come first. Your gonna feel like you failed it, you will be alright. congrats and Good luck!

Don't get ahead of yourself, your basics come first. Your gonna feel like you failed it, you will be alright. congrats and Good luck!

Dude...check the dates on postings...this one is over 2 years old...you saved one over 3 years earlier!

hah I forgot about this thread someone sent me a message - I actually passed all practicals and written on first shot no retests on any practicals- lol right now I am actually doing my semi-yearly recert class

Excellent. Belated congrats.

• Like 1