2-week EMT-B course

I have already taken an EMT-B class and passed it but I did not pass the NR. I am wondering what everybody on this site thinks of this place and if it is a good deal. I just need to pass take a refresher course to pass the NR. The class started the 1st of June and ended at July 29th. the class was every Tues. and Thurs. I still have all my notes from class and still have the knoweldge of the didactic and practical parts of the class. My final grade for the NR was 74 so I just missed it by one point

http://www.unitekeducation.com/EMT_Boot_Ca...&Itemid=134

If you missed it by just one point you may not even need to study, but do it anyway. Do you have any idea what your weak area(s) were?

Unitek can be good if the right person goes through at the right time. One good thing is you stay in the hotel and focus 100% on the course (something like learning a foriegn language through immersion). But the material comes too fast though if you're not already familair with it (I know you are). You can't fall behind! They do lecture with frequent tests and quizzes from 8am to around 4pm. After dinner everyone divides up into groups and goes through skill stations.

If I were you I'd look into other options because of the price of the course. Do you really need to be an EMT within 2 weeks? You might find other better optios (retaking the test) or better programs that take extra time to focus on weak points.

Good luck!!